So, what exactly are no deposit bonus? The simplest way of thinking of it from a player’s point of view is that it’s a risk-free way of staking your initial bets at a casino. The casino will pre-fund your account with a specific amount that you are then free to gamble without being obliged to actually deposit any money yourself. All that’s required is that you provide your basic details and register with a new account. The amounts of money involved are usually relatively small but it’s not unusual to see upwards of $150 on offer – more than enough to get started, no matter what your casino game of choice is.
There are two traditional types of no deposit bonuses that casinos offer: cashable and non-cashable. Cashable bonuses mean you can actually take the money out (on top of any winnings) when you make a withdrawal – assuming you’ve met any attached conditions that is. Don’t worry, we’ll go over some typical conditions in just a minute. The second type of non deposit bonuses are non-cashable bonuses. These cannot be withdrawn, only wagered. Should you win, the non-cashable no deposit bonus will be deducted from your eventual withdrawal. Below you will find latest casino bonuses
|Lapalingo||€10 no deposit bonus|
|RoyRichie||20 no deposit free spins|
|TipBet||€5 no deposit for all players|
|Royal Panda||€10 no deposit free spins|
|Betstreak Casino||20 free spins no deposit|
|CasinoEuro||10 free spins|
|Gratorama Casino||€7 casino no deposit bonus|
|OvoCasino||€8 no deposit bonus|
|IWCasino||€10 free spins no deposit|
|Princess Casino||Exclusive 25 no deposit free spins|
|BitStarz||20 free spins Casino no deposit bonus|
|Dunder Casino||20 free spins casino no deposit bonus|
|Karamba Casino||20 free spins upon deposit|
|WinSpark Casino||€5 casino no deposit bonus|
|ScratchMania Casino||€7 no deposit casino bonus|
|LVBET||€10 no deposit casino bonus|
|ShadowBet||10 free spins casino no deposit bonus|
|LuckyDino Casino||€7 free spins casino no deposit bonus|
|Spinson||10 free spins Casino no deposit bonus|
|BGO Casino||20 free spins no deposit|
|Florijn Casino||15 free spins casino no deposit bons|
|VideoSlots||11 free spins no deposit for new players|
Bonus wagering requirements
Depending on the range of games your online casino offers, you might also see alternative variations such as free spins on slot machines or free entry to tournaments on poker sites being promoted – essentially the same idea but in a slightly different form. The shrewder gamblers amongst you may well be wondering at this point, “where’s the catch?” It’s an excellent question. There’s no real catch here per se but no deposit bonuses do come with strings attached, terms and conditions that you’ll also hear referred to as “wagering requirements”.
One common condition is that the range of games on offer for use with the bonus will be restricted, along with the maximum bet amounts. You’ll also usually be required to maintain an active account and complete a certain amount of wagers (you’ll see this listed as the playthrough or rollover requirements) to qualify your bonus. It’s worth pointing out here, rollover amounts refer to the amount being wagered not anything to do with winnings or losses. Remember, casinos are obliged to list the wagering requirements for any type of bonus bet in detail but it’s up to you as a responsible gambler to review them in depth in order to make sure you really understand what you’re signing up to before you start playing.
Once you have managed to find a reliable online casino, the next step is to find one that offers the most lucrative bonuses and offers. Being a newcomer, you will come across various online platforms willing to provide you the best opportunities and bonuses to help you get started. This would be perfect since you will not have to spend a lot of cash. The best way for you to find the best bonuses out there is to look around and research as much as you can. You will come across various casinos that are willing to go the extra mile to retain you as their client.
You will have to keep in mind that the pricing will vary from platform to platform, which makes it even more important for you to shop around. To get a gist of what an online casino has to offer, you can opt for a free trial. By doing so, you can assess whether a particular platform meets your requirements or not.
Bonus online Casino Types
Now that you are aware of the factors to consider before opting for a specific service, you will also need to evaluate whether the service provider will offer you value for money. This too can be determined quite easily. Since you are a paying customer, you will have to make sure that you get the best in return. You can evaluate any casino deal keeping the following aspects in mind.
- Bonuses – These bonuses can be offered to you in various forms. It can either be provided to you if you are new to the online casino or perhaps because you have made a hefty deposit. These bonuses can save you a lot of money that you would have otherwise been required to spend. The savings can start from 50% or more. All of this depends on the online casino and how willing they are to retain you as their customer.
- Free Spins – This is something similar to a trial run. You are offered to play any specific game without having to spend any of your own money. The purpose of a free spin is to get you accustomed to the games so that you can keep coming back for more.
- Loyalty Bonus – Remaining a loyal customer to an online casino can have its perks. Not only will you be able to get access to certain benefits but you will be offered bonuses as well. This can usually refer to cash bonuses or discounts as a reward.
- Payment Methods Bonus – With some casinos, you do have the benefit of receiving rewards for the payment methods being used. It is possible that the online casino you are dealing with is associated with PayPal or Skrill. Collaborations such as this will usually end up saving you money and getting you cash backs which makes it an even more exciting experience.
- Free Bet – There are some bets you can place for free.
- Cash back Bonus – It acts as an incentive program that is designed to reward you a certain percentage that is paid back in return for your initial deposit.
- 30 Minutes Free Play – You are allowed to pay for thirty minutes without making any deposits or payments to the online bookie.
Considering these aspects, you will be able to judge whether the online casino is interested in ensuring your satisfaction or not. It is certain that you do not want to end up losing money quickly. This seems to be the case with almost all online casinos nowadays. It makes it even more important for you to make the most of your money without getting scammed in the process.